Wednesday 11 December 2013

[VOTE] TVB Awards 2013

Sorry for being so inactive and all but I was really really busy. And since I'm having my study leave now, I'll use this time to update a little. But I won't be posting concert pics, but if you want to see them, feel free to check them out at my instagram account lindachunglove . If you want more, you can contact me for more pics :)

So, it's the yearly TVB Awards again. This year, 2013, who do you think will be the TV Queen of TVB?
Well, for me, I would definitely want Linda Chung to win the TV Queen title. So how can we help?
Sadly, the voting session is only permitted for Hong Kong citizens. So to all Hong Kong fans out there, download an application on your smart phone named "TVB Fun" and register an account there. Once you're done, you will be able to see a few voting options. And as for Best female leading character, please vote #12 Brother's Keepers' Rachel. Same thing for favorite TV character. And for Best Drama, please vote for Brother's Keepers. 巨輪!Accumulate all votes to Brother's Keepers, not Missing You 幸福摩天輪. Number 12 is Linda's lucky number, as she won the Miss International Pageant as contestant number 12. Hope Linda will win TV Queen as contestant number 12 this year as well! VOTEVOTEVOTE! 

As long as we have contributed, tried our best, we know that Linda had given her best in filming too. We can all see her hard work. Even if she didn't win it this year, there's always a next time. Next year, she will be having 2 dramas airing. And those 2, Linda will be very strong and tough. She'll be the MAIN character.

For those who are interested to go to the awards ceremony, here are the details,
活動:台慶頒獎禮星光大道
時間:18:00-19:00 
地點:TVB


But of course, please register a Linda Garden account and mark your attendance. If Linda wins TV Queen, there will be a celebration after the awards ceremony. So pray hard everyone!

For those who will be attending, cheer hard and have fun. And for those who are not able to attend, It's ok. You can watch it through TV live. Currently, I'm not sure which website will provide a live screening, but I will update you guys when I find out.

I hope I will be updating this blog frequently. Thank you guys who stayed.

LoveLoveLove
-L-

No comments:

Post a Comment