Thursday 27 June 2013

[Announcement] Linda Chung LoveLoveLove Concert

Linda's LoveLoveLove concert's official poster is out. Also with the informations of the concert attached.
It will be held on 22nd August and 23rd August 2013 at KowLoon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Centre 6/F ROTUNDA 3(九龍灣國際展貿中心6樓ROTUNDA3).
Each ticket costs HK$480 and the concert will start at 8.15PM .
The tickets will be on sale on www.hkticketing.com .
But if tickets are bought from HK Ticketing, fans will not be entitled to join the fans event after the concert and will not be arranged to sit with fans who bought tickets from Linda Garden .


I myself really hoped to join and go to Linda's first ever concert and also experience my first time going to a concert. But sadly, my parents doesn't allow me to go. It's really disappointing and heart breaking but I'll definitely go for Linda's next concert at Malaysia! Looking forward to everything! So excited.

Do support Linda by going for her first ever concert!

LoveLoveLove
-L-

No comments:

Post a Comment