Sunday 30 June 2013

[Event] Mr WEATHER Fanatical Global Event 2013-06-29

Linda attended Mr. WEATHER event, so I'll be posting pictures taken on that day below. Enjoy!



















































The above pictures are not taken by me, nor does it belong to me. Credits goes to the respective owners.

And here are a few videos for you to enjoy. Linda singing live. ♥

 

Video 3 [Click to watch]

Video 4 [Click to watch]

The above videos/contents does not belong to me. Credits goes the their respective owners!

So yeah, that's about it. Since I'm wasn't there myself, I won't put any descriptions to the pictures because I might be wrong myself, so let your imagination flow! Hope you liked the pictures! More pictures coming as there will be an event later.

LoveLoveLove
-L-



No comments:

Post a Comment